Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Just randomly stumbled upon this thread - so glad! My original radiator has some serious green corrosion on top. I squeaked in my deposit George. Thank you for this group buy!

For some reason I thought I had previously read that the group buy would be open until 5 May or so. I was mistaken and glad I looked tonight. George, hope one day isn't too late to get on the buy. I was one of the many unlucky Griffin buyers who suffered the leaking top tank. Not much help from them when I contacted them years ago. Would very much like to get the fans back in.

Full payment sent plus a couple bucks to help with whatever fees.

One question: Will the temp sensor bung be the same threads as was used on the Griffin?

Temperature rising,
Scott

Any news on a rough ship out date? The suspense is killing me

Do you have any specs or idea of how well this will cool in comparison to the stock radiator and fan shroud? I would like to get something better for my 7MGTE.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Do you have any specs or idea of how well this will cool in comparison to the stock radiator and fan shroud? I would like to get something better for my 7MGTE.
There's no question it will be better than the stock rad, otherwise there would really be no point in doing this. I don't have any specs, just what information is readily available about the difference between factory copper and aftermarket Aluminum rads. To keep it brief:

• Aluminum is approximately 30% to 50% lighter
  • Aluminum rads use larger tubes which allows more contact to the fins; allow for greater fluid capacity which is ideally is where the heat is actually dissipating.

I was hoping for some news last week guys but it didn't come, it should be coming this week. I'm told it's good news but I don't like to give any news till I have confirmed it for myself first.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Hey Guys...sorry I was away for the weekend and just catching up with all my work now. We were a little delayed, something I'm not shocked with as this happens often on the first run of a totally new product. The good news is that production is winding down and all of them should be ready to ship in the middle of the month...so between the 13th and 18th.

This means that if you have only paid for half I'd need you to start sending those payments in ASAP as I'm going to start to be billed on these and need those funds.

[SUB][/SUB]I also cannot wait.!!! Sooo stoked. Gona eat breakfast off it LOL

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Guys...most if not all of the US Rads will be shipped on Friday but there are 2 people that are still no fully paid. I have emailed you guys already, if I don't get it by Friday morning I can promise you that your shipment will be HUGELY delayed and might even incure additional expenses.

If your name has a PH(paid half) beside it and you feel it's a mistake please get in touch with me ASAP.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.