Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[CLOSED] Raptor Racing MK2 Reproduction Rubber Hatch Glass Seal Group Buy

139K views 88 replies 27 participants last post by  SUPER 
#1 · (Edited)
Back in April I put up a gauging interest thread here which was met with some decent numbers. I’ve decided to risk it and put these into production. You can see full details of Seamus’ install with feedback here

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is for the hatch to glass seal, it’s modeled after the 85+ seal which fits ALL years. Hardcore 82-84 purist please note that this seal eliminates the need for the metal corner trim.

Pricing
US/Canadian Customers: $180 + Shipping
Australian Customers: $160 + $49.95

Notes
  • For Australian Customer we can fit 2 units in one package for the above price so it’s best you try to find someone near you to split the shipping costs with.
  • For Canadian/US Customers I won’t know the shipping price until the units are in my hands, it will not be bad, roughly $20-25 but I just can’t guess the rate right now.
  • Canadian Customers MUST add Tax to their price but this can be paid for prior to shipping when I’ve give you your shipping quote.

Payment Terms/Methods

Australian customers must pay in full, Canadian/US Customers can just pay for the unit(s)…when they are ready for shipping I will follow up with a shipping quote and advise you of taxes due(for Canadian Customers).

US and Australian Customers
Payment via paypal: payments@raptorracing.com

Canadian Customers
All Canadian Customers MUST pay in CDN Dollars via:
1. Email Money Transfer (most all major Canadian Banks Have this) to: george@raptorracing.com
2. Paypal +3% in CND Currency to payments@raptorracing.com
3. Cheque

International Customers
Please email me...do NOT pm me please!! We can discuss payment and shipping terms.

Require Information

Your Payment MUST include:

1. Full Name and Forum Name:
2. Full Mailing Address (NO PO Boxes):
3. Phone Number

If you're paying via paypal you can add this in your payment. PLEASE try to avoid using paypal mobil app as it neglects to include the address which forces me to follow up with you. If you're paying via Email Money Transfer or Cheque please make sure to send me a follow up email.

Timeline

The parts are actually already produced and ready to ship to me, for North America customers I would guess that late September these should start shipping…but again that’s a guess.

The deadline will officially be August 23rd, if you are SERIOUSLY interested and you need some more time please email me and we can work something out. Otherwise pricing will go up after that date, not sure how much…might only be a few bux might be more but either way it will not be $200 plus shipping.

Group Buy Participants

AUS/NZ/Europe
1. Kevin D (NZ) - Tracking - EE123744234TH
2. Phoebe G(AUS) - Tracking - EE123744225TH
3. William S (AUS) - Tracking - EE123744217TH
4. Scott G (AUS) - Tracking - EE12344279TH
5. Edgar S (AUS) - ...Shipping with Steeko
6. Resse D (AUS) - Tracking EE123744509TH
7. Nick R (AUS) - Tracking EE123744282TH
8. Geoffroy D (Belgium) - Tracking EE123744319TH
9. Patrick M (AUS) - Tracking EE123744305TH
10. Shan L (AUS) - Tracking EE123744296TH
11. Shan L (AUS) - Tracking EE123744296TH
USA
1. Jason O - $24 SHIPPING 09/16/13
2. Timothy M - $24 SHIPPED
3. Ancil N -$24 SHIPPED
4. Phil D -$24 SHIPPING 09/16/13
5. Dustin F - SHIPPED
6. Vern A - $24 SHIPPED
7. Jason C - $24 SHIPPED
8. Jeff L - $24
9. David H - -$24
10. Thomas R - $24 SHIPPING 09/16/13
11. Jim J - $24 SHIPPED
12. Michael A - Waiting for Spoiler Trim
13. Carlos C - $24 SHIPPING 09/16/13
Canada
1. Kyle B - Waiting for Spoiler Trim
2. Dale Z -$35.79 SHIPPING 09/16/13
3. Dale Z - SHIPPING 09/16/13
4. Steve T - Pick up
5. Tony P - Waiting for Spoiler Trim
6. Olivier L -$26.46 SHIPPING 09/16/13
7. Cam W - $26.79 SHIPPING 09/16/13
8. Ryan S - Waiting for Spoiler Trim
9. Ryan S - - Waiting for Spoiler Trim
10. Royce - $26.79 SHIPPING 09/16/13
11. Kenny C - $26.79
12. Josh L - SHIPPED

See less See more
#11 ·
Shipping to anywhere in Europe is $59.95 for upto 2 units, as with the Australia/NZ orders it includes tracking but no insurance.

Sorry guys in AUS/NZ, as I neglected to give that information that for $49.95 your shipping is tracked but not insured. In order to offer insurance the shipping would cost a LOT more, if this isn't something you'll willing to risk and you've paid let me know so I can refund your purchase.

#13 ·
This is right up there with one of the most amazing things ever done for the community. George, Aaron and Jim King are the best assets this community has and we should all be very thankful.

The best way to support their work is to purchase, especially when you indicated you would...I want to see parts continued to be made for our beloved celica supras!

#16 ·
Re: [OPEN] Raptor Racing MK2 Reproduction Rubber Hatch Glass Seal Group Buy

Well, I suppose it would have been made via Paypal. Though I apparently goofed the address. I'll get it sorted and resend. Thanks for the heads up.

- Dustin -

#19 ·
Hi,

I'm about to paypal you and I am from Australia.

just to be absolutely sure, I need to pay you into Canadian dollars yes?
I'm guessing that paypal does the conversion and charges me accordingly for the right amount in my currency.

??

#21 ·
Just joined up to buy one of these (Heard about them on toymods)

I sent the money for a seal excluding shipping. I'll split the costs with another aussie, or if that cant be organised, I'll send more money. Just wanted to secure one before I forget. :)

Thanks for organising!

Cheers, Ed

#22 ·
I'm in for 2, but I am out of town. George, I will send you money this coming Monday for 2 seals.

#28 ·
Folks...if you have paid and you don't see your name in the paid list please inform me ASAP. It's already happened once where someone sent to the wrong address so dont' just assume I have the funds, to my Australian/NZ brethren you have one more week to get all your payments for the parts and shipping in. I'm not on Toymods so if ya'll can pass that on that's be great.

The same goes for those in Europe, once the item lands in Canada the price goes up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.