Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Discussion starter · #63 ·
Paid...so we're all good...I'll update the first post. I'll get the shipping info to the manufacturer so we can get thsi party started. Thanks guys for all your patience and most important for your support. Hopefully this is the first in a long list of discontinued parts we can get built.

George,
I'm back and payment has been approved and sent.

Carlos

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Ok folks...update: all the orders have been shipped. If you are NOT from the USA/Canada then there is a tracking number beside your name on the first post. Go to this site and enter your tracking number to get an idea of when you are getting your parts.

For Canada and US customers those units are on their way to me too, once I get them and size up the packaging requirements you'll all get shipping payment requests.

That was super fast shipping to Australia!

It is a bit twisted from the posting but that is to be expected and will easily come out, Quality is as advertised so no surprises there. You'll probably want to give it a good wipe over to clean it up a bit, looks like it's come straight out of the mould and into the box?
Anyway, GREAT SUCCESS GEORGE! Looks pretty schmick as far as water sealing goes. Thankyou!
I'd go and fit it right now but I'm working on getting $$ for a fibreglass hatch and I'll keep this unused until then

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.