Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 89 of 89 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
Hey guys...have my units showed up today. Customs decided to release 3 out of 6 boxes...which makes no sense but who said customs ever made sense. I'm going to update each persons shipping amount beside their name on the first post. If you see ?????? beside your name it means you didn't give me a shipping address so unless you've driving to Toronto to pick them up you might want to do so :).

For Canadians the price I'm quoting you includes taxes, you can pay by paypal in USD ONLY or email money transfer in Canadian. I'd obviously prefer EMT but it's your call. It will take me a couple of days for the boxes to get here, I will start shipping them out as soon as possible.

The group buy is officially closed, for those who are still interested you will be able to find these on my site in this section. I should have it posted by tomorrow.

Thanks again to Josh for pointing me in the right direction and Seamus for providing us the parts and test fitting them...and obviously thanks to all who purchased these and helped us prove that making parts for the MK2 Chassis is not a lost cause. I hope this is the first of many parts we're going to get done...stay tuned for more folks.

PS...Patrick and Seamus...i'm borrowing your picture until I have a chance to take my own. Please let me know if you have an issue with that!!

Discussion starter · #84 ·
Hey guys...not to be a pain but these are taking up tons of space all packed up and I'd like to ship them out as soon as possible. Even IF you can't pay right now can you please email me and acknowledge that you have seen that they are ready to ship. This way i'm not sitting here wondering if you're sitting there wondering why you I haven't given you shipping totals yet.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.