Alex...it would have been on the 28th if they sold out as fast as they did in the past. Every group buy before this they sold out in less than 48hrs, no biggy but this time I will pay for them on the 28th and have them ship to me then. they are already build so that won't delay us...best guess is these will be shipping the first week of May.
George, I just tried paying twice on the website but it doesn't go through. It's showing on my credit card website as a payment followed by an immediate refund. Since I can't seem to get it to work, can you just use the money I've already paid on the springs (order 1126) that are on back order and refund me the difference? Thanks, Rich
The springs are actual 3miles from me and getting delivered on Friday, I can surely do as you've requested but just keep the following in mind: VERY good chance as soon as I put the Dobinsons in stock the price will go up in price. If you change your mind and want them again later you will have to pay the going rate. I know I also promised you a $20 gift card upon delivery of the Dobinsons, I'd have to hold that back too.
If you wanted to keep the Dobinsons AND order a shifter let me know by sending me an email and I can explain why your payment is getting blocked.
As for everyone else, since this went close to the deadline we're going to be "mildly delayed". I usually sell through 20 in a 36hrs but it took a little longer this time and I sold my last one right near the annual Tail of the Dragon meet. That being said, in the next couple of days these will ship to my Buffalo shipping address which should take 3-4 days to get there. From there it's just a matter of me finding a day to go and process all US orders and bring back all the Canadian/International orders with me back to Canada.
So we're looking at these shipping right around the end of the first week of May, everyone will get a tracking number via email when their item ships and I will post up here and on Facebook that I've started shipping out so you know to look for the tracking number.
Thanks to all who participated and I promise to make this as pain free as possible and get you your parts VERY soon.
just a small updated! I was hoping that time-wise I could make it to get these shipped out before the first week of May. I need to push it back just a few days as doing so saves me a LOT of time and money, so these will start shipping on the 13/14th. You WILL receive a tracking number automatically via UPS or personally from me. I do thank you all for your patience.
since Jim can't post a POLL I'm posting this on his behalf...he will be running this group buy. Any and all questions (with the exception of Canadian Shipping) will go through him and here is the text he gave me:
IMPORTANT: Pricing has not been confirmed for condensers. It all depends...
The rear glass seal found here is set to start very shortly so it's time to move onto the next project. When we sent out the hatch glass seal we also sent out a pair of window seals...for those that need visual queues here is what I'm talking about:
I'd like to see how much interest this is...
So as some of you are aware I'm no longer "stocking" Dobinsons; meaning I will not be purchasing them by the skidload as I did in the past. The interest is just not there to justify the expense, so what I will be doing as coming on here and posting up a "Group Buy" every 6 months. Group Buy is...
APPROVED BY: ME
NAME: Raptor Racing
EMAIL: [email protected] (BEST way to contact me)
LOCATION: US orders shipping from NY. International Please email me for shipping Information...