Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bump, Costing for Matching Rear Brace added.

Now taking payment for these items, so that production can begin. Thanks to all

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re: Solid Mount Strut Bar Group Buy Round 2

I am still looking into the triangulation. I would design it so that it would expand off this design either by bolting or welding. Due to access ability and good geometric placement it would most likely require modification or removal of the hatch carpet.

I even have thoughts of tieing in the shock mounts for added stiffness.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok, then I will skip this bar at the moment and will wait for your final triangulated design.
It would be great if you can tie in the shock mounts. Maybe as bolt on addition to the triangulated seat latch bar. so that you can take that part out when more storage room is needed on the street.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Those who have reserved their spot in the group buy, please send payments so I can get teh ball rolling.

Please PM or include in payment your mailing address to eliminate any possible confusion.

thanks

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

How many more do we need for a GB?
Still waiting for a final concept for billet grill too!
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I will be placing a production order for front bars this friday. The rear bars still require a few more purchases before ordering, but I might just buy the extras my self.

In the mean time I am working with the polisher to get a turn around time on getting the rears polished.... and... working on rear shock mount reinforcement plates, that would bolt or weld in, and would allow for a triangulation point to the seat latch bar. This could serve to help those who have rear coils and concerns of damaging the shock mounting location.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

We are a few short but I will be fronting the cost for the remaining 4 units.

I am primarily waiting on the prototype back from the polisher to confirm I am satisfied with the quality.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.