Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 95 Posts
payment sent for a rear bar :)

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Re: Solid Mount Strut Bar Group Buy Round 2

I purchased 3 extras to complete the minimum 15 require... So I have some available soon just need to know if you would pk like the professional polish or not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't able to get the money in time... but wouldn't you know it? NOW, I have enough!

Any way I can get one of the extras? Logo or not... I like them both. If you still have one available, I'd like one. I have paypal, and can send the money right now.

-Brian

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Supplier confirmed completion of Front bars this week. I will inspect them this weekend, and send those to be polished out for polishing.

Others will be shipped on Mon-Tuesday of next week.

Rear Bars should be completed this week as well, but they are going straight to the Polishers.

I will advise when I have these items in my hands.

Supplier made enough components to make an additional 5 front Bars for those interested. 2 have already been spoken for.

I'm so freak'n anxious for this, I can barely contain myself! I'm not sure I have the performance to warrant one, but what the hell... you only live once.

VERY anxiously waiting for delivery. It can't come soon enough!

Thanks for the update,

-Brian

I've seen the rear bar, and its SWEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Discussion starter · #55 ·
I honestly have not had enough time to commit to working on the rear triangulation setup. I have some good ideas, both those that wouldn't require modification tot he rear hatch carpet area, and a more serious version that would.

One of my primary ideas is to combine the triangulation with shock tower stiffeners, to knock out 2 birds if you will.

After I get this round of bars inspection, packaged and shipped out I will focus more on this solution.

How much longer for the rear bars?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Supplier confirmed completion of Front bars this week. I will inspect them this weekend, and send those to be polished out for polishing.

Others will be shipped on Mon-Tuesday of next week.

Rear Bars should be completed this week as well, but they are going straight to the Polishers.

I will advise when I have these items in my hands.

Supplier made enough components to make an additional 5 front Bars for those interested. 2 have already been spoken for.
Any updates on this round?

41 - 60 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.