Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 95 Posts
OK for some reason after Malloy hid this thread I have been unable to Respond to this thread, for over a week at this time. I had to create this Account in order to respond.

Update:

Front bars that are to not be polished are in my possession.

All rear bars and fronts to be polished are still at the polishers. The polisher is providing an unacceptable delay of service, they will not be reused in the future.

I will get an update Monday morning as far as the status, and when I should receive the polished units.

All bars to be unpolished, and not to be shipped with a rear bar will go out on Monday.

All Front bars are packaged and awaiting arrival of rear bars. They will be shipped the next day after receipt.

Sorry for the delays encountered, resulting from the polisher. This problem has been dealt with, and will not reoccur.

so are you still going to build the upgraded rear bar? just wondering the details on this, I loved the front one and would love one for the back but if you are working on a 2.0 version of it I will just wait. Curious if the rear bar could also be used for a harness bar? If you had long straps that is, just curious? thanks again Mitch!!

I am working on a Version 2.0 of the bar right now, combining a tie in with the shock tower mounts. And another option with a battery box to be held in between the combination x brace. Again the concept would be scalable to my designs. I am going to try to maintain a philosophy of upgradeability to every component I design. So if individuals would like to purchase a complete product, or build up to it piece by piece it will be there.

I would advise again using this bar to hold on shoulder harnesses as well, due to the length between the harness and the driver. Personally I would think this would be too dangerous. The alterative Harness bar Rabid Chimp produces would be a great addition to any cabin.

At this time I am getting things in order to become a vendor, but have many projects to get me there. Stay tuned for more exciting things to come. Thinks are about to get Freaky!

Re: [OPEN] Solid Mount Strut Bar Group Buy Round 2

Hells YES! Im sooooooo excited for this! Can't wait to see what comes off the line!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Do have any front bars that are not spoken for? if so I am interested. No polish; Logo not needed, but would take it if that is what you have. Please PM me about availability & payment info. I will make payment today.

Hmmm.....may have to start stock piling these things...

Glad you like the product. I have made the decision that this will be the last run allowing a non finished product.

Being the perfectionist I am there will only be two finishing options in the future.

Polished or Anodized Black.

If there is continued interest after this run, I will begin to stock these items. For both the Front and Rear Bar variants. Simplifying the process, and lead time for all those involved.

Hey mitch, I can pick mine up this weekend, yah?

Picked mine up last night! Holy shnikies! This thing is freakin vette-raping sexy! I can't wait to get it on! Lol.

Glad you like the product. I have made the decision that this will be the last run allowing a non finished product.

Being the perfectionist I am there will only be two finishing options in the future.

Polished or Anodized Black.

If there is continued interest after this run, I will begin to stock these items. For both the Front and Rear Bar variants. Simplifying the process, and lead time for all those involved.
They look great. I will definitely be ready for a front bar as soon as you have more available.

They look great. I will definitely be ready for a front bar as soon as you have more available.
There are a few bars left, UNPOLISHED! Which means you can polish it yourself, (takes about an hour) or you can paint/powdercoat it.

I have 5 front available for sale. Several people have expressed interest in them but funds have not come through.

If you are interested in a unpolished front bar they are available for immediate shipment. If you would like polishing they will ship next Monday if I receive your order by Wednesday.

Again shipment inside the us is included in the price. Shipping quotes for outside will be provided as received.

Mitch

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.