Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
karaki said:
In regards to the plating question...I got a quote from a local shop...here's what they said:

$125cnd for 2 rotors or $200 for 10 rotors. HTH
Wow George, sounds like a pretty fair price. You have 4, I have 4. We just need two more. Or screw it and we'll get 8 done for $200. Still good. We'll have to talk. I have other parts to coat.

Great idea Jim.

·
Registered
984 Posts
rsdeo said:
karaki said:
In regards to the plating question...I got a quote from a local shop...here's what they said:

Wow George, sounds like a pretty fair price. You have 4, I have 4. We just need two more. Or screw it and we'll get 8 done for $200. Still good. We'll have to talk. I have other parts to coat.

Great idea Jim.
Hhhhmmm.
Raj - 4
George - 4
DJ - 2
Counts as 10 to me 8)

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
scarletlizard said:
rsdeo said:
karaki said:

Great idea Jim.
Hhhhmmm.
Raj - 4
George - 4
DJ - 2
Counts as 10 to me 8)
Cool,

I have other parts to be coated, so maybe we can get a better deal with those included.

·
Registered
870 Posts
jdk_ii said:
karaki said:
I apologize for taking so long, but working a full time job and running your own business does not leave you with a lot of time...i really appreciate all your patience.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about... :wink:
Haha! It's with Jim that you need to be patient with! :lol: Really, I appreciate you guys putting effort into GB's, fab new parts, etc. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
DJ and Raj...Steve has 4 rotors he needs coated too, so it sounds like we can get quite a sweet deal.

Ok...and to answer some questions:

1) Brake Pads: To all who ordered brake pads, but didn't received them...they are on the way.

2) Which way to install the rotors: All rotors are installed with the vanes pointing to the back of the car. To be more specific...if you put a pencil in the vane(top of the rotor)....the pencil will be pointing to the back of the vehicle.

I know I'm forgetting something...so if anyone can remind me of any questions I'm forgetting let me know.

Thanks again to all.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts