Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to put out there for any body in the columbus ga area there will be a cook out at cooper creek park march 7th. a local car club will be cooking out so there will be a few cars there to look at and i was hoping some supra peeps would be there.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i will try to make it. still trying to rebuild the front end of the celica and the supra has a bad oil leak.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good its march 7th at 2:00 pm the will be alot of hondas and my supra is not running so maybe no supra will be there which sucks but it will still b nice to hang out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
of course. might just have to drive my truck... hopefully i can have the celica rebuilt by then... hopefully....

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
where in alabama are you located?

I would like to come, but I've got three weeks to get the car ready for tx2k10. Maybe later this fall. You could always do the June meet above Atlanta

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live in phenix city right on th state line and work in columbus this meet is for a local car club to get together and hang out. there is 1 thing i dont get about some of the meets people put together. like the 1 in atlanta its hot as hell in june why not late march or april. would be nice not so damn hot. then the meet in pa. why do it when its so damn cold? that 1 should be in june.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Amen! Alot of the big events are booked at the tracks way in advance; there's no bumping them. You take what you can get

1 - 8 of 8 Posts