Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing through some supra parts and i saw some spark plug wires. The engine i have is a 5mge and at this site they didnt offer wires for that engine. i was wondering if wires that are for a 6mge or a 7m.. might even work or if no is there a web site that offers them?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The 6M uses the same wires as the 5M, and as the 6M was never offered here in the US, I would think that you would have a harder time finding those. As for the 7M... I don;t know. You could also get the universal wire kits, that you put together yourself. The last option you have is going to a toyota dealer. While its probably the most expensive route, most people say they are the best.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you really want ot go cheap and still have good performance on you motor... You can always go for the NGK wires... they have the same quality as the stock Supra wires

·
Registered
209 Posts
I purchased a set of Toyota wires for my 83's 5M-GE from a national dealer last fall for about $60.00. The local dealer wanted $92 for the same wires.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hay trdmkii those wires you mentioned, they work fine with a standard alternator and sparkplugs right?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does nology make wires to work on a mkii? I know they work good on most imports 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts