Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 86 P TYPE, I WAS GOING TO SEE WHAT PRICES I COULD GET FOR THE 5M THAT IS IN IT. IT RUNS GREAT DONT SMOKE, MISS, ANYTHING!! I HAVNT PULLED IT YET BUT I WAS GOING TO PUT IT OUT THERE TO SEE IF ANYONE NEEDS ONE. SELLING THE COMPLETE ENGINE W/ HARNESS AND ECU. IF YOU WANT IT NOW I CAN TRY TO PULL IT ASAP. BUT FOR NOW ITS MY DAILY DRIVER ! IT HAS 245,000 MILES ON IT. MY UNCLE HAD A NEW HEAD GASKET PUT ON AROUND 200,000 I THINK AND HE SAID THE PPL AT THE SHOP SAID THE MOTOR LOOKED GREAT. DIDNT NEED RINGS, VALVES, SEALS ETC ETC.... I HAVE DROVE THIS CAR FOR BOUT 3 YEARS HAVNT GAVE ME ANY PROBLEMS BESIDES THE DRY ROTTED SPARK PLUG WIRES. BUT I GOT SOME NEW ONES THO. BUT IF YOU NEED THIS ENGINE I CAN GET IT TO YOU SOON AS POSSIBLE. BUT YOU CAN JUST DROP ME A GOOD REASONABLE OFFER!

I ALSO HAVE A 7M BLOCK YOU CAN STILL SEE THE HONE MARKS, WITH STOCK SHOT PENNED GREAT SHAPE RODS, VALVE COVERS WITH BOLTS, I HAVE A 7M CRANK, BUT ROD BERING 3 WENT DOWN AND HAS SLIGHT SCARRING, AND ROD 4 BARRING GOT HOT. BUT ALL THE REST OF THE BARRING SURFACES ARE PERFECT. I ALSO HAVE THE RODS THAT WAS IN THERE THAT WENT DOWN, ROD 3 AND 4 NEED WORK. THESE HAVE STOCK PISTONS ATTACHED, THEY LOOK OK. AND I HAVE THE STOCK 7M FLYWHEEL. ALSO HAVE THE OIL PAN BUT IT HAS A HOLE FOR THE OIL RETURN IN IT AND NO OIL TUBE FITMENT. ALL THESE PARTS ARE SEPARATED AND NOT IN THE BLOCK.

5MGE COMPLETE ENGINE- give me a good reasonable price.

ALL THE 7M PARTS JUST DROP ME AN OFFER!

I WILL TRADE ALL THIS FOR A COMPLETE 7MGTE ENGINE. READY TO DROP IN OR NOT. AS LONG A I HAVE EVERYTHING TO GET IT GOING. LIKE THE HARNESS AND ECU. ITS OK IF IT HAS A BHG AS LONG AS IT DIDNT DAMAGE ANYHTHING!
THANKS
CODY TREECE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts