Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey, there's a brown MKI in Dumb and Dumber in the parking lot of the truck stop that Hairy Hits Seabass with the salt shaker if I recall correctly...

I love supras and that's my favorite movie, so call me crazy if I remember that off the top of my head...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Hey, there's a brown MKI in Dumb and Dumber in the parking lot of the truck stop that Hairy Hits Seabass with the salt shaker if I recall correctly....
Ill get a screenie

.... 2 hrs later cant freakin find the scene!

(OK 2nd edit)

were gonna take up a collection to get spamalope some freakin help!!!:badger:

i kept looking at the scene and ALMOST said he was nuts when i finally spotted a pillar lol pic is now added to my movies post!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
MKI in my area

Today I was at the local ace hardware store (and when I say local I mean open the back gate and I'm in there parking lot) when I ran into a MKIII owner named Keith after exchanging a few words he tells me that I need to go across the parking lot and see his buddys MKI!!!! and Ill be darned... there sat a beautiful specimen The mans name was Bill and what a car seeing his and mine side by side made me a little sad inside but still I had to appreciate how well kept it was. Acording to DMV records here in Seminole FL there are only two MKI's and i finally ran into #1 He drove back to MY!!! house so I could snap a few pictures what a nice guy I gave him the web address and hopefully he will get to see the shots i took heck we might even have a new member.

I added the the rest of the pics to the top of the original picture post.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
GRRRRRRRR.......

Pictures of a VERY MINTY Code 861 Light Blue Metallic 79, & no interior pictures?????????

What tranny does it have???

BTW???? Did you see my thread in General Chat??? Fix your PM box!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
GRRRRRRRR.......

Pictures of a VERY MINTY Code 861 Light Blue Metallic 79, & no interior pictures?????????

What tranny does it have???

BTW???? Did you see my thread in General Chat??? Fix your PM box!!!!
Um... ill go see the general chat didn't know something was wrong with my PM box Ill post the pics of the int here only reason they were not posted is because i have excluded all engine and interior pictures except for the new one that slipped in ill fix it soon.

the guy still has the original window sticker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByz_4rRo1I

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Wow!!!! Not bad.

The Code 861 Light Blue Metallic Paint, the LJ81 Blue Vinyl interior, 5-speed, Sunroof, Rear window wiper, Cruise... All very well kept. Just need to find a 3-piece cargo cover in Blue, the hatch carpeting is starting to show quite a bit of UV damage.

Thanks for putting these up. We don't see enough of these MKI Blupra's. Hopefully the owner will come here & tell us his story about this car!!!

Oh yeah, for some reason, the youtube video is no longer working.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
they are 15" honda mags lol i got off a mate just getting new studs made up for the front so i can space them out diffrent offset

21 - 40 of 111 Posts