Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dude, the symptoms you describe perfectly match with old fuel, and a clogged filter. Just my 2.
yeah ive been looking into it more, buddy had a Eagle Talon that did the exact same thing and the fuel filter was clogged. its bucking badly though, like the bucking you get when you dont ride out the clutch enough taking off

·
Registered
686 Posts
I thought i would update my Supra's photos as it has changed a bit over the past few years.

These are some of the images i received from the previous owner before she shipped out to me.

Here she is on the trailer being delivered.

At her new home. First cruise pictures.

Fogs, eyebrows and new wheels

With one of her many parts cars. Not that she needed it but i was on a mission to get parts to keep her running for many years to come.

Parts car and driver number 2! You can see the first parts car in the garage getting stripped.

Addition of front air dam, side louvers and new fogs.

Leather seats and door panels.

Magnaflow exhaust.

Addition of three piece stereo.She originally had just the head unit and a cassette.

As of today.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Awesome! Have you thought about pin stripes?

·
Registered
686 Posts
No i really haven't. I think it may be a necessity if i do a partial repaint. I may need a place to hide the transition. At the moment the paint is actually buffing out pretty well. May avoid that for a while. This car really is a fantastic driver. Drove it to work today. Just love it. Still need to sort out a few silly things but nothing big at all. Hard to find rust free MK1's around here. Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
MGSS Afflicted
164 Posts
Here is the new addition to the stable. 1979 MA46 with 52k original miles. Almost every option and feature works, just needs some bulbs replaced and a good sanding. Paperwork says it has been a car in the south all its life.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. First time mkI owner here in central Pennsylvania. Heres my 81' Ma47. Got some surface rust here & there but nothing major or structure wise.

·
Premium Member
5,789 Posts
YAY! Another proud MK I Supra owner!:salute:

Maybe you have already sourced some parts.
Stick around and you will learn a lot more.
These early Supra guys really know what's up.
Welcome to the tribe.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts