Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has any ideas where or how I can get CXN's. I tried contacting CompomotiveUSA and no luck. I finally saved up for these rims and now I think its too late. Anyone has any ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts
Have you checked on larger rim sizes 17s 18s??

Anyone has any ideas where or how I can get CXN's. I tried contacting CompomotiveUSA and no luck. I finally saved up for these rims and now I think its too late. Anyone has any ideas?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CompUsa seems to be the only distributor for these wheels in the US. I am looking for 17"s btw.

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts
Thats correct...the last time I talked to them about the demise of 16s, they could still get 17s and 18s but that was at least a 1+ years ago....

CompUsa seems to be the only distributor for these wheels in the US. I am looking for 17"s btw.

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont like em. The only wheels that come close to a 3piece are simmons, I believe but where can I get them?

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Crap. I need to get another one for my '84. If anyone comes across a 16x8 with zero offset (doesn't have to be perfect, need one for the spare) - please let me know. Thanks.

Edit: Their web site is still alive:
http://www.usacomp.com/cxn.htm

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts
Me too!!

The issue is the 16" center sections are no longer available, they can get the inners and outers rims...when I was going to buy the "pieces" it was costly...then waited too long anyway

Crap. I need to get another one for my '84. If anyone comes across a 16x8 with zero offset (doesn't have to be perfect, need one for the spare) - please let me know. Thanks.

Edit: Their web site is still alive:
http://www.usacomp.com/cxn.htm

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, went to their site before, emailed them, called them up,,practically "stalking" them. I havent recieved any type of response. I was looking at the ssr's 17"s, they have lip but no stepped lip. Im gonna keep "stalking" CompUsa in the meantime anyone knows of a wheel co. with similar wheels let me know please.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Yea, went to their site before, emailed them, called them up,,practically "stalking" them. I havent recieved any type of response. I was looking at the ssr's 17"s, they have lip but no stepped lip. Im gonna keep "stalking" CompUsa in the meantime anyone knows of a wheel co. with similar wheels let me know please.
i think i emailed them about a year ago, and they told me they have nothing available for our cars right now. good luck though.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Maybe you could get ahold of CJSREDPRA. He has a set of CXN's... sitting in storage AFAIK. Maybe he would get rid of them for the right price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts