Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting today I need this information posted in any correspondence related to parts orders or quotes via PM or E-mail. I do not intend anyone to make their information public on the forum in threads, only via e-mail or PM. Thanks!

Name:
Address:
E-Mail Address:
Phone number:

Thanks to all our Supra friends that have ordered parts from us in the past! I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone for understanding our challenges the last few months. We switched dealer management systems in April and have had a certain amount of 'catching up' to do as we refine or completely change our processes to match our new inventory control system. At any rate, one of the largest changes has to do with a change of focus from account numbers to customer names. If I don't have the above info, I can't track it later after quoting. Thus changes are needed. This should keep me from doing the same work twice, which is extremely time consuming. Thanks everyone for your support and patronage! Keep motoring!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have unlimited long distance so calling in the order works for me.
It was a breeze for me...hopefully it was just as easy on your end.

·
Registered
2 Posts
stuff

whats up Mark--its been a couple years since you heard from me--i ordered a head gasket set in 2006--i was in Marysville---at your convenience, could you send a quote for the following:
timing belt
oil pump seal
t.b. case no.1 gasket
crank bolt
i think thats all for now 5M
i'll let ya know if i need more after i rip it apart--thanks
Starting today I need this information posted in any correspondence related to parts orders or quotes via PM or E-mail. I do not intend anyone to make their information public on the forum in threads, only via e-mail or PM. Thanks!

Name:chuck larson
Address:
E-Mail Address:[email protected]
Phone number:

Thanks to all our Supra friends that have ordered parts from us in the past! I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone for understanding our challenges the last few months. We switched dealer management systems in April and have had a certain amount of 'catching up' to do as we refine or completely change our processes to match our new inventory control system. At any rate, one of the largest changes has to do with a change of focus from account numbers to customer names. If I don't have the above info, I can't track it later after quoting. Thus changes are needed. This should keep me from doing the same work twice, which is extremely time consuming. Thanks everyone for your support and patronage! Keep motoring!

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats up Mark--its been a couple years since you heard from me--i ordered a head gasket set in 2006--i was in Marysville---at your convenience, could you send a quote for the following:
timing belt
oil pump seal
t.b. case no.1 gasket
crank bolt
i think thats all for now 5M
i'll let ya know if i need more after i rip it apart--thanks
What year Chuck?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Mark.I am Danny Supra from Malaysia.I have a MK2 Toyota Celica Supra 1983 and I need to get a sunroof cable with the clip as mine broke.My mechanic did try and make one using epoxy and just as it sat in place again the clip/slider broke again.Do you still have supply of this

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Mark.I am Danny Supra from Malaysia.I have a MK2 Toyota Celica Supra 1983 and I need to get a sunroof cable with the clip as mine broke.My mechanic did try and make one using epoxy and just as it sat in place again the clip/slider broke again.Do you still have supply of this
Danny,

In the future please do not muddle up these threads with your parts requests. The PM you sent me as well is more than enough to get my attention. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.