Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey guys i need some pics to see the correct way to run the spark plug wires, i dont want my wires hanging, so what about the plastic trims ( those hold the wires). thanks.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks tanya, i bought ngk wires too, just i dont have the plastic holders.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys , thats awesome, i just need all the clamps, to make it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Toyodiy

What do you mean by "correct way" as long as they run from the dizzy cap to the correct plugs, it is GTG. Now if you are talking about how they came from the factory, go here: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_1985_TOYOTA_CELICA_MA61L-BLMQFA_1901.html , it shows the 3 main setups.
Thanks Chris! I am experienced at the spark plug wires, but have never seen the "Toyota Do It Yourself" site. I am continually learning new things through the wisdom and experience of other members on this forum.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
It's also a good site to get an estimate on prices and what still may be available from Toyota, I know it has helped me get some parts in a pinch since it is pretty much the same thing they are looking at in the dealership at the parts counter.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If you buy the Toyota OEM wire set, it comes with most, if not all of the clips.

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just bought ngk wire set, i have some clips but but they r cracked, mark never pm me...anyone have some ????

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Sorry...didn't even get to sit at my desk today.

I might be able to get 'some' of the clips...but Steve is right...get a new Toyota set and all the clips come attached to the wires already.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just bought new ngk wires, damn it !!!! i didnt know that..ill wait for your pm mark

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys went to the dealer i bought the wires for $72 + taxes, will pick them up tomorrow, he sais will come with all the clips, now i have to sell my ngk wires :( .

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sorry...didn't even get to sit at my desk today.

I might be able to get 'some' of the clips...but Steve is right...get a new Toyota set and all the clips come attached to the wires already.
My little plug for genuine Toyota parts:salute:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Talk about being late to the party..:zzzzz:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts