Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i gotta question for you. Today my step-mother told me about a cressida up the street from my fathers house. Its a 1988 red one with cloth interior, it is near mint. I didn't see any rust spots. I didn't check the mileage but it looks really clean, I think he is wanting 2,100 dollars for it, is that a good deal. Because i'm thinking of jumping on it so i can give my supra some rest. Don't really have the money and could spend it all on my supra, but to have a different daily driver car would be good.

please comment

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll want to mod my supra before that, i haven't even modded my supra because i need a daily driver, the 84 is a parts car at its best and the 6m needs to be built up, the 85 is my daily driver/autocrosser so i need something else, unfortunatly, i don't know if i am going to get it, my stupid step mother is guilt trippin me saying that my dad needs the car because his 84 olds delta 88 is a pos, he don't even need a car because he only drives 5 ft to the store and back.........lol i want it i think i'm going to buy it from under their noses.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.