Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my area of expertise, unknown if radio brackets and harnesses are the same as the MA chassis??

Reactions: Matches

·
Registered
163 Posts
The prices on these old stereos is just eye watering. Or have I just grown up in an era of cheap electronics and I'm not used to seeing prices like this? Surely these are "collector" prices for people trying to restore their old Toyotas?

I really do want to get my stereo working though. Add it to the list of projects....

·
Registered
853 Posts
I could be friggin' rich today with all the car stereos we pulled out of stock cars and replaced with aftermarket ones! I literally had a whole closet full of them at the shop that all ended up getting dumped in the trash decades ago!!! Whodathunk a stock am/fm cassette radio would go for $400 bucks!?!??!?!

·
Registered
'85 Toyota Celica Supra
78 Posts
Technics though, wow! I used to have a pair of Technics direct drive turntables and had no idea they made car stereos. Sometime later in life Technics became part of Panasonic if they were not always owned by Panasonic. All of this to say I am not paying $400 either. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts