Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was working in the garage this evening tuning up the bikes and all I could hear were the cars cruising around the neighbourhood. Finally I could'nt take it anymore, went and got the wife and went cruising :D Right off we came across 4 cars heading downtown and joined in-89 mustang conv, 70s chevelle, 02 jetta, and 95 mx-6 8) On the way downtown a civic had joined. Circled downtown once and headed south leaving the others there. Spotted some more cars and followed them to an industrial zone. Spotted the cops coming in for a drive by so headed south and found another group of cars. Tagged onto that line and followed it south to yet another industrial zone with more cars joining at every intersection. It felt like that commercial "CIVIC NATION" :roll: I even spotted another MK2 :D
By this time we were a line about 25 cars long including a pick-up with an aluminum wing :roll: Got to the industrial park (under development) and there were one hundred+ cars parked all over from stock to mod-Domestic, Japanese and Euro. It was quite a site. I did the slow roll through the crowd checking out the sites...seeing and being seen :wink: and circled around for another look but the cops had a mustang pulled over within site of the gathering and people were starting to move...meanwhile more cars were still arriving :!: Headed back the way we had come and while waiting at a light a string of about 12 cars went by with a heavily modded Golf at the front and low and behold the whole group from the start of the night still together. They never found the gathering in the industrial park and were still looking for it :) They headed in to the industrial park and we headed home. As we drove away two motorcycle cops were heading in after them :lol:
All in all a good time 8)

-Wil

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sounds like a great evening... :)

ive been deprived, been spending my nights in the garage trying to track knocks and pull the cylinder head and hating vacuum lines.

when i get my car running and come down, youll have to show me that industrial park :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts