Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so there is this shiny lime green crx with some mild kit and wing and wheels running around town. i allways see this kid and he never has anyone in his car with him. ie a loser anyhow this dude thinks he is hot shit on nite i kkinda raced him with my audi and we basicly tied cuz there was traffiic then a few nites ago i am driveing my moms cherookee and i see him pull up next to me. i pop it ion N(its auto) and rev a bit. so this dude starts going off revving to what seemd to be redline.

anyhow when the light hit i had it in first and half throtteled it shifted to second and then drive around 4grand. man this crx was toast. biut did u mention my moms jeep has a v8 hahahahaha damni hate ricers. as soon as i get my mk2 or 240sx coupe im gonna make some more honduhs hurt :twisted:

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he has taunted me a buch of times. this prick thinks he is hot shiznit so i had to shut him up

there is also a blue late 90's teg with ricer kit and 8 inch tip thinking he is hot shit as well and his car is auto

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zankone said:
in no way do mean to offend you but you have no bragging rights

You raced a CRX (4 bannger) Vs. Jeep (V8 )
Ill just leave it at that so you can think about it :wink:

oh im not offended its just that this dude thought he was the shit and could take my moms jeep

i could probly take him in my audi witch imo is slow as hell

<-----who hates flame wars :evil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.