Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
we have tons and tons of 1 post wonders and I do agree with you, If they haven't posted or even lurked in the past year then they should be removed completely and have to re-register. Ive seen some that haven't been on the forum for 2 or 3 years. I know it will take a bit of work but it would be nice to actually have a more realistic number of members on the site. I mean lets face it... why have 3-4000 members when in all actually 500 are actually active.

I can do both, well as much as the Admins allow.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'll second SupraGuy31, and like to add my name to the hat as well for moderating the Classified section. I've been around for a little over 10 yrs and am also an Admin on the local Arizona forum. CS.com could use some house cleaning. I'd be honored to help in that. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk2

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's been a couple months since I logged on and wham! I see that CS.com was sold! I'm glad to see that this site will remain mostly the same.

Mike,
As others said before...thanks for your hard work to keep this site going. You deserve a huge break.

Phillip,
Welcome and thanks for keeping this site active.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Just to mention for those interested early next week we will have site stickers available for order. I will keep you all posted.

-Philip

·
Administrator
215 Posts
They will be up on a site called forumwear.com.

Despite it saying shipping is free in the US this only applies to t-shirt. Stickers are free shipping anywhere on the planet.

·
Super Moderator
8,257 Posts
...CS.com could use some house cleaning...
Do you guys really want to get hardcore about this like SF? For instance with their rules almost everything in the FS section would be deleted here. I've tended to take a laissez faire attitude and just kept the flame fests down and threads in the right section. Considering how low the traffic is these days I think it works.

Personally I think the FS section would be awesome if there was a way to make it more like a CL ad. Post your stuff and no replies. Also adding the seller reputation like SF would help.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
^^ So basically make it so only the original poster could reply to the thread, yet keep it closed for everyone else? Might not be a bad idea.

And as for the house cleaning, if there is a FS thread posted with simply a link to a Craigslist ad that is no longer active, those could easily be deleted. That's one of the reasons I usually respond and quote the whole ad and copy/paste the picture links here so that it can be viewed after the ad is deleted. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk2

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm a little late to this, but without a doubt everything I've learned has come from the OGs. This was inevitable though. Thanks Mike and other OG for the years of support of the site.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Well, Mike, the important thing is that you still own the MKII, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
Is nothing sacred?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well, apparently I've been out a while… This is an interesting turn of events.
Mike, Thanks again for all you've done through the years. Keeping this site going along with the other Administrators.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts