Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I searched. Yes I contacted Malloy...
Is anyone out there still?

Looking for CelicaSupra.com stickers. I posted on the original thread 1 month ago with no responses.
Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
I was on the verge of buying a decal plotter last year.
I opted to go 3D printer.

I know there are a couple people on the forum with plotters.

Hell, if you get the vector file, you can get it printed yourself. I know it's out there, it's been shared around.

·
Super Moderator
8,261 Posts
Our forum owners are a conglomerate of hundred of other car forums. I'm pretty sure making 5 cs.com decals is very low on their priority list.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I posted the vector graphics I made a few years ago, looks like my Dropbox share is still active.

Grab the SVG for your preferred version and you can use a home plotter (like Silhouette/Cricut) to make your own or have a local sign/vinyl shop make you one.

I wouldn't hold your breath for the current forum owners to offer these, the unavailability of these has been an ongoing thing for years and years. When they did offer some for awhile it was a wonky looking Supra outline that didn't even match the lines of the car.

If you want to rep the forum you'll have to make it happen yourself. Personally I've been considering scraping mine off since it's harder for me to recommend the place than it used to be, but different folks different strokes!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. It's sad to see Facebook getting more popular and the forums dying out =(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts