Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Oh I'm sorry I didn't go through and read the thread all the way. Its going to resume in Jan 09. So it didn't fail, I gotcha now people.

its January 28th today. ^^

·
Registered
697 Posts
NICE car. And great story too. Definitely worth pic of the month. In fact that is more along the lines of legacy of the month with the story!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Oh trust me. It will never be complete....

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Well, the way that I want it. It's still got the stock engine minus the turbo kit. That will be changed soon. :)

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
I think Mike started this thing at a bad time of the year.
He had to prepare the calendar in December, and was busy
in January for the car shows...????

Maybe the title can be change to Car of the Month, so it can spread over months, if needed.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
so, like, are we gonna have any more of these things or is alex just taking the months from here on out?

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
time and user parcipitation? uh... i so confuse on that there cryptic message mr. malloy

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
time and user parcipitation? uh... i so confuse on that there cryptic message mr. malloy
Me too, I was under the impression that you would approach members for this and then get all the info and pics. If we are supposed to be submitting info it might need to be posted.

I have no more props to give to Alex, so either he needs new mods or we need a new car to look at, lol.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts