Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Cusco Camber plates

• I have the dough now.. I want em now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will have the dough when more details follow!

• I dont have the dough guess ill miss out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Gents,

I'm 90% sure I have resolved this...I received a call from my supplier today who has quoted me a pretty decent price...roughly $200usd/unit if I get at least 20. I have some final details to work out so I'm not 100% sure on this...I will post an update ASAP.

I have checked with Aaron and he has no concerns with me running this group buy. I will be contacting my supplier tomorrow and will hopefully be able to have this group buy going tomorrow...if not it will be very early next week.

If everything is a go I will start a new post.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Hey all. Sorry for slacking. I did have my info, but wasn't absolutely certain as to all of the specifics (shipping time, etc), and slacked off on the deal. Karaki e-mailed me last night (he was trying to set up a buy initially, but some bastards gave him a hard time for being a Canuck), asking if it was cool for him to start the gb. Later guys!
-Aaron

·
Registered
216 Posts
Check the other GB's, this part has already been done!

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
It takes time to get parts for a MKII and even more so when they are coming from over seas. Just be happy that some parts are still available for the MKII.

George likes to get his GBs over and done with as soon as possible with customer satisfaction his number one concern. Then he can move onto another GB. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of parts from him and he always made sure everything was perfect and to my satisfaction.

So kick back and enjoy the fall, because like me when the car is put away for the winter it will be the perfect time to install everything.

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Thanks Raj...appreciate the kind words. Guys; I've just called my supplier and he will call Japan for an update. Also, please note...unless I'm blind and dumb...this is not 'the' group buy thread. I really don't feel like answering this question on 10 different threads so please post in the right one next time.

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
karaki said:
Thanks Raj...appreciate the kind words. Guys; I've just called my supplier and he will call Japan for an update. Also, please note...unless I'm blind and dumb...this is not 'the' group buy thread. I really don't feel like answering this question on 10 different threads so please post in the right one next time.
Guys

I totaly trust George and how he handles things. One of the few persons I know I can hand over $2800 cash with confidence knowing I will get what I ordered.

It's all cool.

George

Make it easy for everyone, please lock this thread. We should be discussing it on the other thread.

·
Registered
502 Posts
rsdeo -
i dont see anybody here complaining about the gb taking long
we may be curious as to when they are comming
is there anything wrong with asking for an update?

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
ksourounis said:
is there anything wrong with asking for an update?
No there isn't...but when it's done in 2 different threads there is. I don't mind people asking for updates at all...but when I have to monitor 2 different threads I have issues with that. This is not the official thread and the person who asked for an update knows that :roll:

Thanks for the recommendation RS...thread will be locked...if anyone has a concern with it being locked please see admins.

All questions/comments/concerns/updates will be put in the 'Official' thread.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.