Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so one of my good friends his dad works in a factory in the tool room. he makes machines that build cars parts and such, anywhoo he has been doing this for 40 years and is very very good at what he does, he has made ma a custom shift knob that looks exactly like a piston head with rings and everything from a solid block of aluminum. could have been made form pretty much any material i wanted.. i was thinking brass but didn't want it to oxidize.. but yes he said he could make me some camshafts exactly the same as the hks ones if i give him all the measurements and such. they would be free so i was thinking hey why not right its free and i trust him, just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on the idea...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i was hoping for ;) i will talk to him and see how much it would cost, probably pretty cheap but no promises but i will talk to him :) to see if it is possible.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so basically i can get pretty much anything build i want for free, i was thinking of some pistons or a crank or the whole rotating assembly lol. a block and head would be too big for him to pull of on work time lol so i would have to pay shop time.....

·
Registered
471 Posts
find the demsions and remake the hks ones!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts