Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about celicasupra.com stickers in colors other than silver or white? What colors would you be interested in?

FWIW: George said he wants a glitter finish. :sadbanana:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Black, I would rock the black one

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
i was going to bust your stones on this at the meet...but you were previously set on not doing it. i think red and a shade close to sdr would be a big hit. and a chrome would rock.

yellow for me :)

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stickers are so small (thin font), that any wood or cf print will not show well.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I am still fond of silver since they stand out well on the rear side windows and match pretty much any color body.

I like the idea of black ones, but if you put them on the side windows, they would probably not stand out much.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooh I like the yellow gold idea. Do you guys really want black? It will get lost

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I like it, the rear billboard decal on my car is black, matches up with the body molding, mirrors, front lip, top of spoiler, etc. Low ley...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd still like to get my hands on a white one. Silver/aluminum like our wheels could work too, and distant third choice for me is black.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
:bananas:pINK is my favorite color. :censored: Chrome ,mirror, stainless

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Do you have pink and green zip ties holding that mismatched front bumper cover on? ;)
I could install some, I do own green zip ties ;)

1 - 20 of 183 Posts