Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
THAT is a perfect idea,Billy! (y) (y):cool:
OK,I'll buy some stickers,when available. Pay Pal OK?

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Bump. Where/who can we get stickers off of? I sent Malloy a message but haven't gotten a response back

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Did the admin ever answer?

In my opinion, the new proposed layout has a weird overall look, because it is missing the ".com" at the end, which makes the balance outline/text a bit off.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Did the admin ever answer?

In my opinion, the new proposed layout has a weird overall look, because it is missing the ".com" at the end, which makes the balance outline/text a bit off.
I don't think anybody cares after the reply i got back, I was going to make myself a couple Tshirts and some stickers anyway for myself, were was the .com previous? this was the artwork i did

CS_BLACK.JPG CS_WHITE.JPG

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Not sure I understand your question.
Here is a pic of what the originals looked like. I think Tanya worked on it's design, long ago. Notice that the text does not look bulky, but almost as a side skirt on the car!
Click on :
Custom color celicasupra.com stickers NOW AVAILABLE

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
The celicasupra.com ones I got from Malloy in 2010.

Still on my car!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
(I think that) Billy__GTS made a few of these for me.
BIG ONES.30 " wide! The rear wiper will destroy it .I tried a shorter wiper-- no good. Not easy to install. Use Windex.

·
Registered
450 Posts
(I think that) Billy__GTS made a few of these for me.
BIG ONES.30 " wide! The rear wiper will destroy it .I tried a shorter wiper-- no good. Not easy to install. Use Windex.
The wiper hitting any sticker will be a issue what happened?RedP85 had a great idea of maybe putting it on the inside of the window, installing them normally you would spray the area with soapy water, this will allow you to line it up and move it around on the surface, once in place you squeegee the logo to rewove the soapy water under, a plastic card works well too,

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
On the inside would have been great, but it would read backwards, wouldn't it?
Not sure if it would FIT, vertically. Didn't measure it that way.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
I didn't know that was possible! That would have worked MUCH better.
Learn by mistakes.
I never use my rear wiper, now. I used a SQUEE-GEE.

That reminds me, my front squirters quit working. Test light time. Bad pump? I'll see.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Dave, with the defrost lines, the rear glass might not be suited for inside installation.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Good point! NEVER mess with the defrost lines.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
GIMME QUARTER WINDOW STICKERS PLZ! lol

181 - 197 of 197 Posts