Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Old timer...
322 Posts
Well since I made the original logo,was never compensated (we are friends, didnt need to) and still have the ORIGINAL files: I can print them :salute:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Well since I made the original logo,was never compensated (we are friends, didnt need to) and still have the ORIGINAL files: I can print them :salute:
Could you possibly be talked in to producing some of these?

I sent some money in for a set, but never received them.

Jim

·
Registered
969 Posts
Oh my. Any chance of you making your design open source?

·
Premium Member
5,671 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Who has the copyright for these?

I know a couple of years ago there were supposed to be new ones available, but I don't think anything ever happened with that.....

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
D'OH!

I should have read the thread rather than just spouting off.....

I sent the payment for some of these like four years ago, and never received them.

And never received a reply from the person who did the original design.

I'm about ready to take the one you sent me down to a vinyl place and just have a bunch made and keep them for myself......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are there admins who would be willing to contact the originator (Dan McBoost if the above quote is accurate) and request rights of use for decals?

·
Premium Member
5,671 Posts
Are there admins who would be willing to contact the originator (Dan McBoost if the above quote is accurate) and request rights of use for decals?
A lot of Supra owners would like these. PM'd Dan a long time ago. No response.
I have one left from a special request as a GIFT and I'm keeping it.
Does someone want to be a vendor for these.
My original one from Malloy is still on my car!!!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Any way you could email me a photoshop file or vector file of that so i can print one out for myself? Pm for email.
I could make these easy in different sizes even if people wanted lol, I could even do T-shirts given t was ok for me to do so, threads old but if there is interest I can try to help with ppl wanting,

141 - 160 of 183 Posts