Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I found those online but the pic is so small, I need something better and better quality to work off unless someone can redraw it and I convert it in my software for cutting,
Guys I redid artwork a bit different from original font to clean it up, I can cut stickers and make Tshirts if anyone want, given its ok, maybe start a new thread if theres a better section, Since this website it so helpfull maybe we can charge a set amount on stickers and shirts and donate some money to the site to help keep it going,
11CELICASUPRA.JPG

·
Registered
86 Posts
Guys I redid artwork a bit different from original font to clean it up, I can cut stickers and make Tshirts if anyone want, given its ok, maybe start a new thread if theres a better section, Since this website it so helpfull maybe we can charge a set amount on stickers and shirts and donate some money to the site to help keep it going, View attachment 13824
It looks good. But IMO it's too thick.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks awesome. When will you have some printed? Any plans on pricing?
pricing would depending on the size someone would want as I own a machine and I can make different sizes, Any idea who I ask here if its ok for me to do so? as I can do it pretty quick if you wanted,

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lol
Looks good!

So...need someone to test them out? Lol
Lol... I used some cheap material I use to test things out, I would not put these on my car let alone send them to someone, I like quality when it comes to certain things as it's the same time to do it shit or good in this case, if ppl want them I'll go buy better materials offer 3 sized or something and make them, who owns the site I can message for permission? As after that if okay I'll start a new thread and offer to the ppl that want,

·
Registered
360 Posts
Please give them some time to respond. My last Email request took 'em 3 days.
I understand :) I ran by them the idea of these decals and tshirts maybe being like a fundraiser were part of the funds get donated towards the up keep of the site, given ppl want them lol,

161 - 180 of 182 Posts