5MGE

$32

7MGE

$32

optional vividwrap shown

7MGTE

$45

Firebraid:

You can add firebraid for $12 more. This is an extra layer of protection against heat. I get these on all of my wires. Note that it makes the wire so thick it may have trouble fitting into the stock wire holders.

VividWrap:

You can add Vividwrap for $10 more. This is another type of wrap that is more for looks. It does not have the heat barrier of the firebraid, but does offer unique color choices. See the chart above for the various colors available.

The sale is over, but we are still offering free shipping.

Shipping:

Shipping is Free to USA
Shipping is $10 to Canada

Colors:

Black
Blue
Red
Yellow

Optional colors (special order):
B Violet Purple Pink Orange

Example pictures:

black fire braid 5m

Participants:

1. SylQuebec (7mgte black normal) (PAID)
2. TRD 83 SUPRA XX (5mge blue firebraid) (interested)
3. Carlos Brown (7M Boots/Terminals) (PAID)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's better.

Locally made, so if you have an issue you can talk direct with the manufacturer. That is always a plus.

MSD has long lead times, NGK is "ok", but no color choices.

100% satisfaction assurance on this one.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I can get MSD wires. But I would suggest trying this set in red. They will arrive quickly and you will be just as satisfied.

This is not only for Supras. You can get other cars, almost anything, just post or PM for a price quote.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to remind what is listed in the first post. The wires will be done weekly. So all of the orders from this week will ship next Monday, and so on.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Today I went to 935 shop and picked up the black fire braid wire set for my 5mge they are solid and thick. The wires snapped in perfectly with ease, they are solid and thick. I am very pleased with this product. Enjoy the pics....

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW some have asked about getting the coil wire to match an MSD or Accel coil. I don't think it will be a problem. I'll check on that and see if there is any price difference.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Robert,

I need a price on a set for a 91 MR2 Turbo, 3sgte, w/ firebraid.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would anyone be interested in buying JUST the coil wire ? (for those who have good wires already, but couldn't find a decent coil wire)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts