Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will not be attending. Go to the socalsupras.com forum and see who is going. I may just go to the pre-meet since I know a few of the guys that are going. :eek:

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Oh and before I forget this up coming weekend theres going to be a drift showoff so if theres any one that wants to meet up before going to the show IM or AIM me before then. so as to make a caravanto the SHOW OFF event. Heres a few detales on the up comeing event.
Stay cool every one 8)

DRIFT SHOWOFF MOVES TO IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY
Watch Drift Showoff Irwindale Teaser

The October 12th event relocates to Irwindale to include Open Run and Pro/Am Competition.

Due to overwhelming demand, the Falken Tire Drift Showoff scheduled to roll into Del Mar, CA October 12, 2003 will move to Irwindale Speedway in order to accommodate an ALL NEW intermediate/advance drift run groups and Pro/Am drift competition.

"Originally, the Del Mar event was supposed to only feature a professional drift exhibition since the facility and track configuration couldn't manage anything bigger than that," says Ken Miyoshi, Drift Showoff organizer. "But we've received so many requests from fans and drivers who wanted to participate in the event that we decided to move the event to a larger venue that could handle a larger number of drivers."

All spectator tickets and car show entries for the Del Mar event will be honored at Irwindale Speedway.
Sunday October 12, 2003

Event features:
Intermediate/Advance Drift Run Groups
Here is your chance to interact with Japanese top drivers. Professional D1 drivers will be on hand to give tips and pointers prior to the main event for intermediate and advance skill level drivers only.

Pro/Am Drift Competition
Those in the intermediate/advance drift run groups will battle it out for the chance to compete against the visiting Japanese professionals.

NOTE: In order to qualify for this event you must have prior competition experience or writen authorization by Moto Miwa and Taka Aono of Drift Association LLC. Please go to www.Driftday.com for more details.

Drifting Exhibition
Watch Team Falken and Drift Xtreme drivers get sideways tearing up the drift course in a jam session-styled format. With their choreographed drift show, you never know what you are going to see.

Showoff Car Show
Watch as the top Japanese and Euro-Spec vehicles battle it out for the overall title and the coveted 6 ft. Best of Show trophy. Spots will fill up fast so register today!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts