Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to Dallas by the end of the year. I was wondering how many members we have there? I am going to be there on my honeymoon next week (22-26), and was hoping to see some nice MKII's. (My wife to be loves cars, and can't wait to get started on mine!!!!(even after I told her I planned on spending better than 10k on it!) Will there be a SOGI meet in that area during this time?

Thank you,
Christopher

·
Founding Member
6,424 Posts
In Dallas/Fort Worth area, there's me, Justin H, Preston B, Bill C and that's about it. Everyone else around here into Supras have 3rd and 4th generation. I know a couple other mk2 owners in the area with mint examples that just don't frequent the forum and aren't on the old mailing list. There are a few other mk2 peeps scattered around Texas we hear from now and again. David W and Jason G from Texarkana area pop in from time to time. Altogether tho, there's not enough of us to make much of a showing. I'd like nothing better than to gather a half dozen of the best mk2s and roll into one of the local Cruise Nite events like other car clubs do. (Hell, even the Opel club can do it! :confused:) Your moving here will help improve our ranks. :dancin:

You're welcome to stop by and tour the shop and talk Supras anytime, but I wouldn't suggest you even be thinking about cars while on your honeymoon. :twak:

Phil D.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phil,
Thanks for the reply. I would love to stop by. As for my wife to be, she is just about as car crazy as I am, and would love nothing more than to see some nice cars while we are gone. If I can find an import show, she will be thrilled. I have a lot of work to make my MKII decent, but it will be one of the best when I am done. :bling: All I need to figure out before I start is wether to turbo the 5M, or go 7mgte. The rest is on it's way.

Thanks again,
Christopher

1 - 3 of 3 Posts