Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so sunday morning i got into my corrolla and seen a shift knob that was in my glove box on the floor. i didn't remember removing it. i when to my prizm and the stereo faceplate and my siruis unit where gone. i was pissed. i when to pull out of my apartment complex and seen a cop setting doing radar. i drove up next to him and asked if there has been reports of car break ins. he radioed and told me there was and they caught the little bastards that did it. i had to get my serial numbers to get my stuff back but i did get my faceplate and my siruis unit back. its all good except i have to buy another $30 antenna for my siruis. why are people so dumb? its not that hard to honest. with the sirius unit all i would have to do is call and have it shut off and it would never be able to be reactivated. not those retards are doing time because they don't want to try and get a real job!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Am glad they caught those retards, but really what can you do? nothing really, glad you got your stuff back, but sucks that you need to waste 30 dollars on something you already had.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
My brain hurts just trying to read this thread.

ps: it's cool that you got yur stuff back.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I hate little fuck thieves.

edit: woah, i just accidentally typed all in caps and the board changed everything for me. that's kinda cool, i have to think less now. lol.

edit 2: hmm, i see it doesn't fix things when i type in all lower case though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You have to be sensitive to the little gansta wanna bees, lol. I worked in juvenile probation and found out that most of these little thieves come from single parent households and don't have a male role model in their lives. Most of the males are already in jail or prison and that is what these kids grew up knowing and going to jail is no big deal. I am not sticking up for them as I feel they should do the time like any other criminal. The thing that I didn't like was being told to be sensitive as they are "children". These kids don't care and for me that is the bottom line. Lock them up in juvee and let them do the time.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I plan to put a system in my F150, similar to the car. Problem is, the rear slide window on the truck doesn't close all the way and there's no lock to hold it period. I have the lock for the driver side glass, but the passenger slide glass must've been replaced, no drilled holes for the lock or anything. I have the lock from a junkyard truck but it won't stay on the window, and I'm not gonna drill glass haha.

Gonna have to replace the slide window so I can keep my stuff safe. Come outside and see the slide window open I know something's up.

Glad you got your stuff back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts