Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MGSS Afflicted
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin...sticky this please?

I am an admin of http://www.thesupraregistry.com, a database of all Mk IV Supras ever produced by Toyota 1993-2002. We have all the build info from Japan and are now tracking down those cars and matching them to owners/locations as well as modifications made over stock.

Eventually, this site will be the one-stop shop for all information Supra related, from the very first Celica XX to the very last Series 2. While we do not have build information for other generations, we still want to eventually roll in all versions of Supras. As such, I have begun gathering information on all of the first generation Celica Supras and putting it in a spreadsheet for eventual addition to the website.

The spreadsheet is available to everyone on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstgenerationsupraowners/ in the files section.

Please post up your build plates from the firewall and door jamb, along with any changes made (respray, engine/trans change, interior color change, etc) and the state or country where located now. Also, let me know if the car is running or is being parted out. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION is put in our database or shared!

If you do not want to or can't post the picture here, you can join our FB page and post it there or messenger it to me. Or you can email me direct suprarossa \at\ gmail [dot] com.

Thanks for supporting the Celica Supra community!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Good on ya for doing this! I have seen it on FB. I will post up when I get chance...

·
MGSS Afflicted
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are over 150 verified 1st Gen Supras and Celica XX in our database now, with another 50+ that are known about but not verified. Thanks to all who have supported this project to get us to where we are after only a couple of years. As always, if you see or know of a Mk 1 anywhere in the world, send me all the information you have on it and if you can get a picture of the build plate it becomes verified. If not, it still goes in the database as unverified and counts towards the total number of our cars left in the world.

I would love to meet any fellow owners/enthusiasts in person. I will be at the Northeast Supra meet in NJ in April, Toyota Fest in Orlando, FL in May and Supras in Vegas in October, as well as a few events local to Washington, DC throughout the summer. Details on these events are in this forum.

·
MGSS Afflicted
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update as we bring in 2020....

206 Mk 1s verified and another 66 that I know about but don't have the data plate info. That is what I have been able to gather in nearly 10 years of research and includes all cars worldwide from JDM MA45s to an unknown car spotted in the Czech Republic. Approximately 140 of the total are running, which goes to show just how rare our platform is these days

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Update as we bring in 2020....

206 Mk 1s verified and another 66 that I know about but don't have the data plate info. That is what I have been able to gather in nearly 10 years of research and includes all cars worldwide from JDM MA45s to an unknown car spotted in the Czech Republic. Approximately 140 of the total are running, which goes to show just how rare our platform is these days
Wow! Mega Rare! This makes me want to get mine running again. Love the info... makes me want to keep the car forever now. Most people probably don't even know what they are if they ever saw one driving around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts