Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok were trying this again, an excellent chance for all us southeast guys to show off our toys (mine WILL be running!) its for anybody and hopefully a bunch of AE86 guys will be there, if you dont know what deals gap is check it out here:

www.dealsgap.com

300+ turns in 11 miles :shock: , its south of Gatlinberg TN on the TN-NC border, we can run the gap all day, then go to Peigon Forge for go-karts and fun!

Trust me ive run it in my other car and my friends 86 its the best road in the eastern US!

Contact me for further information

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
I bet andrew's (figure that is the 86 you speak of) would be espeically fun with his new suspension and tires.

You can go ahead and count me in.

Have you guys all decided on a hotel where everyone will stay? Usually if you get a group of 7-10+ rooms, they will cut you a deal, and if you ask, probably get a section of the parkinglot roped off for us too.

--BillyM
Viva La EastTN

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well if we get enough people were going to stay at the microtel there in robbinsville and they would probably give us a discount, if we dont get a bunch of people we would end up at my uncle's cabin for free, so it all depends
p.s. yes andrew's car is bad ass like a go-kart :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cmon guys i read that a few virgina guys were looking for somewhere to meet, its only a couple of hours away!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'll be there. I just need a more specific place to meet and a time. Can't wait to try out new tires/shocks/brakes. Any idea on a # attending? See ya next Sat!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys, its been called off due to lack of intrest
:(

·
Registered
749 Posts
I was looking forward to going so bad. If there's still gonna be some people going, I'm all about it. Just send me a private msg or something. I actually got a weekend off at work, and now I aint got anything to do, shoulda known it was too good to be true! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts