Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started out as mostly an AE86 meet, but has expanded to just about anybody that wants to come. it should be mostly Toyotas with some other cars interspursed. If anyone interested I'll post some more detailed information. here is a link to the thread on Club4ag.com.

http://forums.12hundred.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30054

For those that don't know Deals Gap is a hwy between Tennessee and North Carolina. Its 318 turns in 11 miles (tune up those brakes). envied by Motorcycles, miatas, and S2000's, I think old school toyota's can show these guys how we do meets!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hmmm..

Since I'll be missing the NJ meet that sounds kind of cool. Whats the approx. distance between Deals Gap and Fairfax, VA where I would be coming from? How many hours? Brian

·
Registered
138 Posts
i will be there but prob without the supra (still waiting on a harness) but deals gap is south of Knoxville Tennessee, im not sure how far it is from fairfax, but its approx 2.5 hours from Nashville to Knoxville and another 45 min south i belive, if that is any help. Its really fun i hope some more people will come. PM me or Eight-Six for more info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts