Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
1985 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type
Hey this is Anthony, we met when you hooked me up with the rear seats. I followed your story on FB and saw the vid of the fire up with what looked like friends, family and corona's. I figured there had to be a huge driving force behind your build and there certainly was!

Car looks amazing and I know how hard it can be learning in the back yard like that. Awesome job man! I would love to meet up sometime and check out all the details on the interior and hear that 7m spool up 馃槑

Premium Member
Supra has become the 2nd wife.... so glad I have an open minded wife :love:

Gas tank is being restored at the school I teach at by the body shop. Its slow but they are making great progress... not to mention I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars plus shipping for another tank.

My main restoration thread is here: Rescue: 1985

Premium Member
I appreciate the encouragement and kind words!

I always tint my windows, if anything above (below depending how to look at it) limo tint. Military gave me a great parting gift with a light sensitivity. I know it will be a double bonus to preserve the vinyl. Wish I didn't have to since a true resto in prestine condition should be able to show off all that interior detail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts