Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have finally gotten the hockey stripes reproduced, and they're for sale on ebay. I'm not selling them, but the person who helped me out is. We are wondering if they're any other decals you want reproduced. They're
currently working on the "Turbo" hood decals, and they should be out and on the market this coming week. They're also doing some hatch banners as well, so they will be stocking those. I was wondering if their is anything else you folks might like to have reproduced. If their is, please include a close photo of it here in this thread, and if you can get measurements, let me know them. They can have them done for sure, and in a fast amount of time. Thanks again all.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "Supra" hatch banners, Southern style hockey stripes, and the "turbo" hood decals, like seen on the Spearco mkII.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Oh....hahah, nevermind it was more of a jokish thing. "My other ride is a Celica Supra" with a the front clip of a Supra on it.... or something like that. Or for more variables
"My other ride is a 198x Celica Supra" Just for shits especially for those who have winter beaters, I now know how much of a loser I feel like going from a 84 supra to a 94 caravan....goddammit. Not the greatest idea but a possibility

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're really just focused on getting accurate reproductions done. If it wasn't stock or a option, the vinyl shop doesn't want to do it. They're focused on reproductions.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If they're interested in others, I'll see about getting one made for you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
my sticker on the back of my 82 needs replaced small, gold in color, celica on top of the supra name, located on the right side of hatch. above the tail light.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Hello all. I have finally gotten the hockey stripes reproduced, and they're for sale on ebay. I'm not selling them, but the person who helped me out is.... all.
Why didn't you post a link? (to the ebay page)

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Looks good - ebay listing needs work IMO - shitty that it's a bid, and no buy it now. Why did they go ebay on it? Isn't THE market here?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts