Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I brought my MK2 into Vancouver Toyota what would it cost to get a complete diagnostic i.e. Motor, tranny, rear diff and drives, electrics and get a general price on what it would cost to get it all fixed

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
PM ra24man. He is the parts guy and can get you parts pricing, and probably ask a mech there. I can ask a mech at Bellevue Toyota if you'd like. I work thursday, so I can let you know then. I posted off the 'Home' screen, so I didn't see this was in his section. My bad

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thanks man but right now parts aren't my problem, my problem is knowing exactly what is wrong with it like how much would it cost to have some one look at it and tell me whats wrong with it so that I dont have to assume what is. Im assuming it has a vac leak or a fuel pump problem, a rear diff problem as in low fluid (possible), and a belt problem squeaks like a MOFO

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
If there is a whistling, it is vacuum problem. Diff oil can be checked and changed by yourself, and squeaking can be worn or wet belts. It is hard to diagnose over the 'net... =(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but see the whistling is coming from the back of the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts