Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering... our evil little plan has blossomed into something VERY scary.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Are you thinking all-wheel drive 600? :shock: that would be scary :lol:

-Wil

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
To answer your question... Yes.

L-Type's are another story... The US Spec L-Types don't have LSD, but some of those Canadian L-Types have them.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dohc82 said:
Are you thinking all-wheel drive 600? :shock: that would be scary :lol:

-Wil
not as such...

in one week it's gone from getting 1 supra to getting 2 supras... except the second one is a non-running '84 P-type.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dohc82 said:
I guess that monster stays in the closet :lol:

-Wil
the dodge has gotta go... i don't have the time, money or space to do it... i'm just a college kid and rally racing is my true calling. My uncle will be disappointed, but that's just how it is.

...anyone want a 1984 2door k car rolling shell? beautiful interior? engine all apart already? :lol:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I have 2 p-types but i don't see the lsd sticker on the differentials...they seem like they're really loose too?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trdmkii said:
I have 2 p-types but i don't see the lsd sticker on the differentials...they seem like they're really loose too?
don't tell me that... now you've got me scared.

are they canadian spec?

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Mine are both american spec supras ones an 85 the other an 84 i haven't attempted to drive the 84 in awhile, well with the engine out but i always thought that with limited slip when you turn the wheels with the rear wheels off the ground that they should both move the same way, and if its not the other wheel will rotate backwards well in my 85 the other wheel just sits there like duh, what do i do...and this winter i kinda got stuck in some ice and only one wheel would turn? I dunno maybe the rear end is slowly going out.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Its possible that your LSD is worn out too... If the clutches are worn out, they will behave just like an open diff.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Thanks bob, thats what i was figuring.....when i bought the car the diff was really nasty so i'm sure it prolly is worn out.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts