Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not a big fan of the oem background of the digital dash
the green and dark stripes make the car look too old:SM130 (1):

after some reflexion time, i have to ask tanya to forgive me because i have hyjack the celicasupra logo she made for the forum

here the new one:

if some people are interest,you could customize colour by one of your choice to match your interior..
cost for only one people interest will be 90 euro/123 $ but i am sure i can have a better deal on it with more people

if enough people interest we could see to make a GB running..

just lets me know

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
nice, but ya how is it illuminated, hey will the digital cluster just plug right in where my analog cluster is?
Nope there is a few changes in the wiring. It a quite a bit of work, you'd need the wiring Diagrams for the year of car and such, just like an engine swap.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
installed with blue leds

needs a litlle brighter leds because my black background eat a lot of the power of the leds

my dash have been remove for restoration,i am sure it will lokks better with it

with oem bulbs it look ugly...:SM130 (1):

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so a new model , I name it the US model (because of the big SUPRA) , special order for celica Fanatic:

Now let celica fanatic put bright lights and install it on his car..

If their is any other people interest custom order are possible , every supra could be unique to match owner taste

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
damn man thats sick!! kinda making me wish i had the guage cluster now lol. oh well very cool though ;)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Man, I already wanted digital cluster instead of analog, now I really do! I just may have to tackle the swap if i keep looking at these pics. Excellent job indeed!

·
Registered
155 Posts
HOW MUCH? any other design's or colour's?:mofomad::good:
very nice job!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for the same cost you have the 2 design already made , available in whatever color you want

if you want an other design their will be extra fees but all is doable
send me a pm if you want more answear

·
Registered
875 Posts
definately keen on one once my car is going. getting it going is more important at this stage though. looking good!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts