Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a little introduction to all of those who don't know me, I'm Mark Sherman, Parts Manager at Vancouver Toyota in Vancouver, WA. I'm offering a 25% discount to all CS.com Supra owners, as well as wholesale shipping prices via UPS. I have decent knowledge of the product (I've owned one of each generation but the MkI's) and hopefully can provide you all with the 'one on one' service experience you desire. Contact information is listed below:

Phone number: 800.466.4872 ext 150 or 360.883.6062 direct
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 360.253.5477
Store hours: 7am-7pm PST Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday, Closed Sundays
Website Storefront: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214475 Discount Code: FORUMNUTS

You can also post a new thread here and I or one of my staff will answer it directly. Please understand that I am the department manager, and as such, I can get pretty busy during the day and I am occasionally gone for a day or more at a time. Please keep this in mind if you have an urgent order. If you have any rush parts orders, I have a great staff that can fulfill your order in a timely manner so that you get the service you deserve. Make sure to let them know that you came to us through the forum in order to get the discount. I don't have an EPC at home so pricing inquiries that come through during the weekend will be answered on Monday morning (hey...gotta give a guy a day or two off). We have a decent amount of Supra parts in stock, mainly the high replacement maintenance type items, and most parts are only a day or two away if we need to order them. I look forward to talking with all of you from time to time, and would like to thank you all in advance for your business!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
this sounds pretty sweet. I may be giving you a call this summer if I get around to fixing up my '82.

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
(I've owned one of each generation but the MkI's)
You don't know what you're missing - the '81 mk1 is what started it all for me and more than two dozen Supras later...

I am glad to see that we have a Toyota Dealer Parts Manager on board. We've had Jeff Watson helping us for years now and giving everyone the discount but having you on board as a Vendor gives us another source for the genuine Toy stuff.
I hope the Forum members give you enough business to keep it worth your while to support our efforts to keep these old beasts on the road. Many of us are scroungers and hoard all the spare parts we've picked apart from every junkyard where we can find an old Supra. And when we can't find that part we need at the yard or in our parts stash, we can usually get it here from one of the other members in their parts stash. So you may not see a lot of business from us but for expendables like plugs and wires and filters and fluids etc. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate you - We do.

In fact, I need two sets of plugs and a set of plugwires and enough brake fluid to drain and refill the brakes in both my 7mgte 85 markIIs, oh and a clutch master cylinder rebuild kit and ...

I just noticed your join date - so I guess you already know what kind of crowd you're dealing with here. So I'll just shut up now and check out your website.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Question - In the past whenever I've bought parts from members in Canada the changes to homeland security have slowed the parts delivery down to weeks sometimes. Will that apply here?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hi Mark ! Welcome To CS.com! Its always nice to know that there is a source close to me for OEM parts and accessories! Definatly good to have yo aboard for the ride!!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Question - In the past whenever I've bought parts from members in Canada the changes to homeland security have slowed the parts delivery down to weeks sometimes. Will that apply here?
Wrong Vancouver. Mark is in Vancouver, WA. so no slow parts for you.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4SFED said:
You don't know what you're missing - the '81 mk1 is what started it all for me and more than two dozen Supras later...
Yeah...I probably am. I've owned a few Celicas RA24, RA46, RA64, RA65) over the years (my first Toyota car was a 79 Celica) and a few Supras (a couple of MkII's, a MkIII and a MkIV)but for some reason never owned a MkI. I don't know why, I guess they've always been a little difficult to find here. I've lurked CS.com for the last three years, but have kept active in the Pacific NW Supra scene. As far as RWD Toyotas, I've owned pretty much every one Toyota produced in the eighties and nineties at some point in time, so I've got a decent handle on what the cars are all about. I started working at Mccord's in 1996 and was recently promoted last year to my current position. I've sold parts to a few of our PacNW members here in the past. Speaking of which..thanks Darrow!! I didn't remember to clarify that I am indeed in the US and A! Vancouver, WA is located across the river from Portland, OR, so I'm here to help out all our Supra brothers and sisters here in the US. I can ship to Canada, but I don't want anyone asking me to bend the rules. If I get caught shipping to Canuckland without the proper papers I have far too much to lose. As for any parts inquiries, please follow the directions in my first post, and I'll be glad to help you all out when I get back tomorrow morning. Thanks again everyone!!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I think what would help your post is to give us a list of what YOU have available for the MKII. Most are f items and stuff but you might have some that are F that are in stcok at your place. MAYBE. Hey no idea just wondering about a list. Thanks

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
^^^ that sounds like a good idea. i would love to see what you would have available.........

·
Registered
6 Posts
interior parts needed

I am looking for interior parts. Specifically dashpad, center console, complete dash unit. I am wanting to do a full restore and I need the dash parts in order to start this restore I was hoping to find it in black, blue,dark grey, red.
I was hoping that there was info about new or pristine condition parts. I also need a digital dash.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You will find that you are a little late to the game my friend...for almost all interior pieces have been discontinued for quite some time. Your best bet is to source these pieces used...good luck!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
im lookin for a new rad for my 82 supra celica p-type and an aftermarket exhaust from the cat back.
Will dissect this for Mark, since he's on sick leave for the next few weeks.

im lookin for a new rad for my 82 supra
Please LOOK here:

http://www.forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=38675

New MKII radiators from Toyota are on the CLASS F discontinued list.

and an aftermarket exhaust from the cat back
You DO REALIZE that this is an actual Toyota dealership & they may not have much in various aftermarket items??? Closest thing that Toyota would have had for a MKII Supra aftermarket exhaust, would have been the TRD catback exhaust, which was ACTUALLY the HKS 60mm Catback Sport exhaust system. Which has been discontinued for well over 10+ years.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts