Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHHH!!!! I got the tsrm hoping to see some body stuff in there but very little on doing any body work. Like taking off the fenders and front bumper cover. (which i am doing now) Just started the restoration project and soon as i figure out how to setup a web page i will post my pictures. IS there anything out there that shows a good view on how to take apart the front end? i had a little bit of "damage " and want to get it all back together right. I got the front drivers side fender off today and man did i find some dirt and crap in there. anyway if anyone can help let me know all help welcome.

jeremy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My 82 TSRM has little on body work. I guess just try to remeber where the nuts and bolts came from :roll: There are general books on body work with tips on panel alignment etc but they arent supra specific. Maybe someone has it documented from their restoration.

·
Registered
991 Posts
dohc82 said:
My 82 TSRM has little on body work. I guess just try to remeber where the nuts and bolts came from :roll: There are general books on body work with tips on panel alignment etc but they arent supra specific. Maybe someone has it documented from their restoration.
I have a winning bid in right now on a Celica Supra Chassis and Body repair manual from Toyota. Maybe that would be of some value.

Leslie

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes that is what i need. Where did you say you were bidding on this!!! NO just kidding. but if you could post some pictures for me if you get it that would help me out alot.

jeremy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts