Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i jus remove mi injector...was very dificult...too many think to move....
but i was wrong movin the distribuiotor rotor, i move it out....i made the mark for installing again but am scare tha doesnt work....
wath shoud i do wen i start the engine i think tha somethig isn't going to work.....
is not a problem?..jus regulaed with movin up or down?..
tell me ...
thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you removed your fuel rail and injectors, then you would have had to remove the distributor, so you did not make a mistake there. You simply have no choice. Now when you went to remove the distributor you needed to make 2 marks. The first mark should be where the rotor was pointing before you removed the distributor, and the second mark should have been where the adjustment bolt was in the adjustment slot on the distributor.

If you made both of these marks then you should be ok. If you only made the mark where the rotor was pointing then you will still be pretty close. You should be able to get the motor to start, and even if you are way off on the adjustment bolt, it should still run enough for you to re-time the engine with a timing light.

If you did not make a mark indicating where the rotor was pointing, then you will need to manually turn the engine until the #1 cylinder is at Top Dead Center.

Let me know which one of those scenario's is and I will try to offer you some advice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
every think ok..

thanks for your answer.....
i have luck....i just instal the rotor an every think was good..no problem wen i start the engine...
thanks ...bye.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts