Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about having a forum where the distributors can go to whore their products outs to the masses. That way, if your looking for something, you can find it, and if your not, you don't have to read constant comercials among the normal posts?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That's a good idea. :)

·
3,283 Posts
Supra Bob said:
How about having a forum where the distributors can go to whore their products outs to the masses. That way, if your looking for something, you can find it, and if your not, you don't have to read constant comercials among the normal posts?
Amen to that!!

It's getting tiring seeing a one or two line answer to a question then a 3 page sales pitch for one thing or another.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
that would be nice.. I try not to post things that I "sell" as it is not appropriate.

but it would be nice to list things somewhere... perhaps vendors could pay a small "entrance" fee? this would help weed out any hit and run vendors that are selling altezza lights

·
Super Moderator
7,289 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
that would be nice.. I try not to post things that I "sell" as it is not appropriate.

but it would be nice to list things somewhere... perhaps vendors could pay a small "entrance" fee? this would help weed out any hit and run vendors that are selling altezza lights
I agree...vendors can 'share' ad spots...that way all can benifit:

a) the site gets guarantee funds on a monthly basis, reducing the need for members to donate to the site.
b) vedors get to showcase their products, or just advertise their site
c) potential buyers get to see what's out there and see feedback that others members have on certain vendors

just a thought :wink:

George
http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/supraless

·
Registered
436 Posts
My suggestion is to have a section for forum members to post information on vendors. They could include info on parts, service provided, etc.

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
I was all hyped and ready to bash toyota for not installing the distributor elsewhere, or just go coil-packs and crank-triggered, or something along those lines...

But... wrong distributor...

...I still hate the stock distributor placement...

--BillyM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts