Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well About a Month ago I bought the JDM Vents from (Hybrid Turbo) Which says in his profile that he lives somewhere in South Australia. Looked at his previous transactions and came up with a positive one so I bought them. Now I don't know what to think I have not received anything up until now. Could it be it just takes this long to ship? Or was I just played? I have tried to contact him but has not logged in since Dec 15 2009. What do You guys think? Thanks In advance.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
They're probably gonna move this to Classified>Buyer/Seller Ratings

What do I think? I think when I buy online I want a tracking number and multiple ways to contact the seller.

All you can do is keep trying to get in touch any way you can to find out for sure. No use speculating, try and do something about it.

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts
FYI I just sent a package to a forums member in South Australia via the US Post Office Priority Mail, mailed before Xmas took over a week to get there??

If the vents were sent by boat from Aus could take a while, at least a month if not longer...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I bought my Buddies Triumph TR-7 a set of valve covers and it took almost two months to recieve from Brittian. I think he may have played, if he hasn't logged for two weeks... IDK :runaway:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
FYI I just sent a package to a forums member in South Australia via the US Post Office Priority Mail, mailed before Xmas took over a week to get there??

If the vents were sent by boat from Aus could take a while, at least a month if not longer...
USPS sucks big time....i sent a package to Russia on Nov 28th via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number, the website just says it went out of the country and thats it, i called them and after 25 min holding they will investigate and it will take over 24 days.:eekfacepalm:

i hope you get your package soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts