Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any sites that make door panels for a 85 supra? I realize I could look for them at a junk yard, but you dont know how many months I had to wait to find a mk2 in a junk yard, just to find a fender and flare for the driver side......well worth the wait, however....that car was allready torn apart interior wise, so I didnt get door panels.

Anyone know any sites?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
There are no sites out there that I know of.. but to widen your search a bit, you can also use Door panels off a Celica, or maybe someone on here who is parting a car out a car could hook ya up.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Put something in the Wanted forum. There's always someone parting out a MKII somewhere. Or they have access to a junkyard that has lots of MKII's. Just got done sending parts to 3 peeps in the last 2 weeks.

Oh, and specify interior color!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know that could work, but i just dont wanna get screwed buy the guy on the other end thats why i was askin, i have a hard time trustin people, ive been screwed over a lot, but i guess i can try trusting again

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
xrsupra85 said:
i know that could work, but i just dont wanna get screwed buy the guy on the other end thats why i was askin, i have a hard time trustin people, ive been screwed over a lot, but i guess i can try trusting again
then it's your loss. you're in a community of people who love these cars - no one is out to screw you over.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats not what i meant

Thats not what i meant bro.......Im just sayin, ive been screwed before, so im just tryin to be carefull.......is that not understandable? anyways, like i said, or i think i did, if not, i will try that, thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts