Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what down pipes have people used with a 7m-gte in a mk2?
or is custom bent the best way to go?
i was thinking about a supra sport Random Technology 3inch dp
any comments?
Scott A
82 Ptype

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I've got a 3" mandrel bent DP for sale. Its custom Rabid Chimp style, feautures 3/8" thick flanges, and bolts up to the factory cat-back via a test pipe (cat delete). It also has a mounting tab that bolts to the bell housing. The price for the DP and test pipe is $265. Ceramic coating avilable. I'm also beginning work on a 3" turbo cat-back tonight. I'll keep y'all posted.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Sometimes I really wish I had a Ct26 instead of the IHI RHB6, it would be much simpler!!!

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Chad. If you've got a little time on your hands, you can send me your DP, and I'll supersize it for you. Seriously. Let me know what you'd like to do.
-Aaron
p.s. I finished up the 3" turbo cat-back for the Mk2 tonight. Still want that CT26? Lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thanks Aaron. I will keep that in mind. I am working on another option right now, if it doesn't pan out, "I'll Be Back" 8)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
You can paypal me the money [email protected], or send check/money order to the following address:

Rabid Chimp is the Pimp
603 Champion Street
Steilacoom, WA 98388

Please include an additional $22 for shipping

Also, I finished the 3" cat-back with 304 stainless steel muffler last night! When pics are uploaded to my site, I'll post them. Take care folks.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Let us know how is sounds when you get a chance, I am looking for something that won't drive me nuts cruising at 3000 rpms on the highway. What was the price? $300? $350?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
shiva said:
aaron, does your downpipe bolt right to the turbo par chance??
Don't they all? :?

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
I think he means if it replaces the CT26 turbo elbow, so that it bolts to the turbo itself and not the turbo elbow (i.e. like the HKS, RT ... type downpipes).

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
The downpipe bolts to the turbo elbow, i.e. The mating surface is parallel to the ground. Later!
-Aaron
-p.s. I've got plans to make the dp bolt to the turbine housing, but have other vines to swing first

1 - 13 of 13 Posts