Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I've got a 3" mandrel bent DP for sale. Its custom Rabid Chimp style, feautures 3/8" thick flanges, and bolts up to the factory cat-back via a test pipe (cat delete). It also has a mounting tab that bolts to the bell housing. The price for the DP and test pipe is $265. Ceramic coating avilable. I'm also beginning work on a 3" turbo cat-back tonight. I'll keep y'all posted.
-Aaron

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Chad. If you've got a little time on your hands, you can send me your DP, and I'll supersize it for you. Seriously. Let me know what you'd like to do.
-Aaron
p.s. I finished up the 3" turbo cat-back for the Mk2 tonight. Still want that CT26? Lol

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
You can paypal me the money [email protected], or send check/money order to the following address:

Rabid Chimp is the Pimp
603 Champion Street
Steilacoom, WA 98388

Please include an additional $22 for shipping

Also, I finished the 3" cat-back with 304 stainless steel muffler last night! When pics are uploaded to my site, I'll post them. Take care folks.
-Aaron

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
The downpipe bolts to the turbo elbow, i.e. The mating surface is parallel to the ground. Later!
-Aaron
-p.s. I've got plans to make the dp bolt to the turbine housing, but have other vines to swing first

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.